Zhunchen Luo(罗准辰)'s Homepage
No.26, Fu Cheng Road, Hai Dian District, Beijing 100142, P.R.China
I am a senior engineer in AMS. I received my Ph.D. from NUDT supervised by Ting Wang. I was also a Full-Time Visiting Ph.D student in UoE supervised by Miles Osborne. I worked in WSLS in 2014.
Research Interests: Natural Language Processing, NLP Application in Science or Law.
I am also a:
- Member of Youth Working Committee for CIPS.
- Member of CIPS Special Interest Group on Knowledge and Language Computing.
- Communications member of CIPS Special Interest Group on Social Media Processing.
- Communications member of CCF Technical Committee on Natural Language Processing.
- Publicity Chair at CCKS 2019.
- Reviewer of NSFC Grant.
- Reviewer of CL, JASIST, IPM, TOIT, TALLIP, ESWA, Neurocomputing, IEEE TCSS, IEEE CIM, IEEE Access.
- PC Member at: AAAI 2020-2021, ACL 2018-2020, EMNLP 2015-2016,2018-2020, Coling 2018,2020, EACL 2017, AACL 2020, NLPCC 2016-2020, CCL 2016-2020, CCKS 2018-2020, CCIR 2018-2020, SocialNLP 2016-2020, TRAC 2018,2020, NUSE 2020.
- Student volunteer at ICML-2012 and EMNLP-2011.
( *:equal contribution, †:corresponding author )
- Yakun Hu*, Zhunchen Luo* and Wenhan Chao. Identifying Principals and Accessories in a Complex Case based on the Comprehension of Fact Description. ACL-2020. [pdf]
- Wenhan Chao, Xin Jiang, Zhunchen Luo†, Yakun Hu and Wenjia Ma. Interpretable Charge Prediction for Criminal Cases with Dynamic Rationale Attention. Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research (JAIR). DOI: 10.1613/jair.1.11377. [pdf]
- Hai Ye and Zhunchen Luo†. Deep Ranking Based Cost-sensitive Multi-label Learning for Distant Supervision Relation Extraction. Information Processing & Management (IPM). DOI: 10.1016/j.ipm.2019.102096. [pdf]
- He Zhao, Zhunchen Luo, Chong Feng, Anqing Zheng and Xiaopeng Liu. A Context-based Framework for Modeling the Role and Function of On-line Resource Citations in Scientific Literature. EMNLP-2019. [pdf]
- Zhongbo Yin, Shuai Wu, Yi Yin, Wei Luo, Zhunchen Luo, Yushan Tan, Xiangyu Jiao and Dong Wang. Relation Classification in Scientific Papers Based on Convolutional Neural Network. NLPCC-2019. [pdf]
- Zhunchen Luo, Guobin Sui, He Zhao and Xiaosong Li. A Shallow Semantic Parsing Framework for Event Argument Extraction. KSEM-2019. [pdf]
- He Zhao*, Zhunchen Luo*, Chong Feng and Yuming Ye. A Context-based Framework for Resource Citation Classification in Scientific Literatures. SIGIR-2019. [pdf]
- Wenhan Chao, Wei Ping, Zhunchen Luo†, Xiao Liu and Guobin Sui. Selective Expression for Event Coreference Resolution on Twitter. IJCNN-2019. [pdf]
- Xiao Liu, Zhunchen Luo and Heyan Huang. Jointly Multiple Events Extraction via Attention-based Graph Information Aggregation. EMNLP-2018. [pdf]
- Wenjia Ma, Wenhan Chao, Zhunchen Luo† and Xin Jiang. Claim Retrieval in Twitter. WISE-2018. [pdf]
- He Zhao, Chong Feng, Zhunchen Luo and Changhai Tian. Entity Set Expansion from Twitter. ICTIR-2018. [pdf]
- Zhunchen Luo* and Xiao Liu*. Real-time Scholarly Retweeting Prediction System. Coling-2018. [pdf][poster]
- Xin Jiang*, Hai Ye*, Zhunchen Luo*, Wenhan Chao and Wenjia Ma. Interpretable Rationale Augmented Charge Prediction System. Coling-2018. [pdf]
- Wenjia Ma, Wenhan Chao, Zhunchen Luo† and Xin Jiang. CRST: A Claim Retrieval System in Twitter. Coling-2018. [pdf]
- Hai Ye*, Xin Jiang*, Zhunchen Luo* and Wenhan Chao. Learning to Generate Court Views from Fact Descriptions. NAACL-2018. [pdf]
- Guobin Sui, Wenhan Chao and Zhunchen Luo†. Joker at SemEval-2018 Task 12: The Argument Reasoning Comprehension with Neural Attention. SemEval-2018. [pdf]
- Zhongbo Yin, Zhunchen Luo, Wei Luo, Bin Mao, Changhai Tian, Yuming Ye and Shuai Wu. IRCMS at SemEval-2018 Task 7: Evaluating a basic CNN Method and Traditional Pipeline Method for Relation Classification. SemEval-2018. [pdf]
- Zhongbo Yin, Jintao Tang, Chengsen Ru, Wei Luo, Zhunchen Luo and Xiaolei Ma. A Semantic Representation Enhancement Method for Chinese News Headline Classification. NLPCC-2017. [pdf]
- Shulin Liu, Yubo Chen, Kang Liu, Jun Zhao, Zhunchen Luo and Wei Luo. Improving Event Detection via Information Sharing among Related Event Types. CCL-2017. [pdf]
- He Zhao, Chong Feng, Zhunchen Luo and Yuxia Pei. Entity Set Expansion on Social Media: A Study for Newly-presented Entity Classes. SMP-2017. [pdf]
- Hai Ye, Wenhan Chao, Zhunchen Luo† and Zhoujun Li. Joint Extraction of Relations with Class Ties via Effective Deep Ranking. ACL-2017. [pdf]
- Hai Ye, Zichao Yan, Zhunchen Luo† and Wenhan Chao. Dependency-tree Based Convolutional Neural Networks for Aspect Term Extraction. PAKDD-2017. [pdf]
- Zhong Qian, Peifeng Li, Qiaoming Zhu, Guodong Zhou, Zhunchen Luo and Wei Luo. Speculation and Negation Scope Detection via Convolutional Neural Networks. EMNLP-2016. [pdf]
- Ying Wang, Zhunchen Luo and Yang Yu. Learning for Search Results Diversification in Twitter. WAIM-2016. [pdf]
Beibei Gu, Zhunchen Luo† and Xin Wang. Who Will Tweet More? Finding Information Feeders in Twitter. NLPCC-2016. [pdf]
Zhunchen Luo, Miles Osborne, Yang Yu and Ting Wang. Structuring Tweets for Improving Twitter Search. Journal of the Association of Information Science and Technology (JASIST). DOI: 10.1002/asi.23332. [pdf]
Zhunchen Luo, Miles Osborne and Ting Wang. An Effective Approach to Tweets Opinion Retrieval. World Wide Web Journal (WWWJ). DOI: 10.1007/s11280-013-0268-7. [pdf]
- Xinyi Li, Jintao Tang, Ting Wang, Zhunchen Luo and Maarten de Rijke. Automatically Assessing Wikipedia Article Quality by Exploiting Article-Editor Networks. ECIR-2015. [pdf]
Zhunchen Luo, Miles Osborne, Jintao Tang and Ting Wang. Who Will Retweet Me? Finding Retweeters in Twitter. SIGIR-2013. [pdf][poster][data]
Zhunchen Luo, Jintao Tang and Ting Wang. Propagated Opinion Retrieval in Twitter. WISE-2013. [pdf][slides][data]
Zhunchen Luo, Jintao Tang and Ting Wang. Improving Keyphrase Extraction from Web News by Exploiting Comments Information. APWeb-2013. [pdf][slides]
Zhunchen Luo, Miles Osborne, Sasa Petrovic and Ting Wang. Improving Twitter Retrieval by Exploiting Structural Information. AAAI-2012. [pdf][slides][poster]
Zhunchen Luo, Miles Osborne and Ting Wang. Opinion Retrieval in Twitter. ICWSM-2012. [pdf][poster][data]
Zhunchen Luo. Information Retrieval and Propagation Analysis in Social Media. PhD Thesis, NUDT, 2013. (In Chinese). [pdf][slides]
Zhunchen Luo. The Research and Implementation of Keyword Extraction. Master Thesis, NUDT, 2008. (In Chinese). [pdf][slides]
- PI, Research on the Understanding and Generation of Fine-Grained Argumentation Texts. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSF Program, Grant No. 61976221), ¥610K, 2020.01-2023.12.
- PI, Research on Social Media Search Result diversification. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSF Program, Grant No. 61602490), ¥200K, 2017.01-2019.12.
- Project Member, Research on Multilevel Evaluation and Statistics System of Civil-Military Integration De- velopment. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSF Program, Grant No. 71841052), ¥130K, 10/2018-09/2019.
- Project Member, Research on Information Diffusion Analysis Combined with Social Networks Analysis. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSF Program, Grant No. 61202337), ¥250K, 2013.01-2014.12.
- Project Member, Integrating Network Features for Opinion Mining in Text. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSF Program, Grant No. 61170156), ¥560K, 2012.01-2014.12.
- Project Member, Research on the Key Technologies of Topic Mining and Analysis for Web Information. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSF Program, Grant No. 60873097), ¥280K, 2009.01-2011.12.
- Xiao Liu, co-supervise with Heyan Huang, 2016.09-Now.
- Zhiyuan Guo, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2020.09-Now.
- Jian Deng, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2020.09-Now.
- Xichen Sun, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2019.09-Now.
- Mengyuan Chen, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2019.09-Now.
- Yuazhen Hao, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2019.09-Now.
- Xin Geng, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2018.09-Now.
- Yefei Teng, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2018.09-Now.
- Anqing Zheng, co-supervise with Chong Feng, 2018.09-Now.
- Tianle Fu, co-supervise with Hui Li, 2018.09-Now.
- Yiming Chen, Research on Scientific Information Extraction Technology Based on Joint Learning, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2017.09-2020.07.
- He Zhao, Fine-grained Analysis and Modeling for On-line Resource in Scientific Literature, co-supervise with Chong Feng, 2017.09-2020.06.
- Guobing Sui, Research on the Summarization of Scientific Literature Based on Argument Mining, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2017.09-2020.06.
- Yakun Hu, Research on key technologies of judicial intelligence for complex criminal cases, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2017.09-2020.01.
- Wenjia Ma, Research on Argument Mining in Twitter, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2016.09-2019.01.
- Xin Jiang, Research on Deep Learning Based Charge Prediction and its Interpretability, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2016.09-2019.01.
- Zhongbo Yin, Research on Key Issues of Scientific Terminology Recognition and Relation Extraction in Academic Papers, co-supervise with Wei Luo, 2016.09-2018.12.
- Ping Wei, Event Coreference Resolution On Twitter, co-supervise with Wenhan Chao, 2015.09-2018.01.
- Yaruixi Gao, A Study on Hotspot Detection Based on Academic Conference Information in Social Media, co-supervise with Shanhong Tang, 2015.09-2018.01.
- Ying Wang, A Study on Search Results Diversification in Microblog, co-supervise with Yang Yu, 2014.09-2017.01.
- Beibei Gu, A Study on Identification of Event-Oriented Important Information Sources in Microblog, co-supervise with Xin Wang, 2014.09-2017.01.
- Yu Song, Research on the Automatic Keyword Extraction Method Based on Background Information for Scientific and Technical Literature, co-supervise with Zhen Zhen, 2013.09-2016.06.
- Zhiyuan Guo, Yanshan University, 2019.10-Now.
- He Zhao, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2016.08-2017.08.
- Hai Ye, Beihang University, 2016.07-2018.03.
- Xuanyou Liu, Beihang University, 2016.07-2017.05.
- Xiao Liu, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2015.11-2016.06.
- Canchao Duan, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2015.09-2015.10.
Scholarships and Awards
- Ci-Yungui Computer Technology Award of NUDT in 2013.
- SIGIR Student Travel Grant in 2013.
- ICWSM Student Travel Grant in 2012.
- China Scholarship Council Award for studying at the University of Edinburgh as a visiting international student in 2010.